Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

News… With a Poll

April 2, 2008 0 comments

I've taken on another writing gig for Newsvine. Newsvine is a subsidiary of MSNBC Interactive News. There I'll keep you updated on news around the web. However, I don't officially begin this writing gig until Friday, so before I start, I'd like input from all of you. Your opinions matter to me, and with this new writing gig, I want to deliver the news that you would look forward to reading from me. With that said, please vote here.

Since I already write on blogging and freelance writing, I would like to use this new writing gig to bring bargain hunting news to my readers, but I'm going to go ahead with the poll to see you really want. The bargain hunting option is a choice in the poll, so if you think it's something you'd like to read about, then by all means, vote for it. Either way, though, I will take the results into consideration for my decision, and once that decision is made, I'll announce it on my blog.

0 comments: to “ News… With a Poll so far...