Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Getting to Know You Better

April 7, 2008 0 comments

I would like to get to know you better so I can write blog posts you want to read. Therefore, over the next few months, I'm going to run polls so that I can get to know more about you. Your responses will help me compose blog posts that you want, because, after all, I write for you.
We'll start with the basics for now and move on from there. To assist me, please take a few seconds of your time to answer the question in my poll, which can be found on my sidebar. Finally, if you have any suggestions on post you'd like to see in the near future, please leave me a comment with your suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Getting to Know You Better so far...