Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Other Writers' Blogs

August 24, 2007 5 comments

When I need a break from writing, or even inspiration, I enter the blogsphere and read other writers' blogs. I usually visit the same blogs every time, but I do, on occasion, search for new blogs by other writers. Plus, when a writer comments on my blog and leaves the URL to their blog, I'll return the favor and visit them as well; I've found some interesting blogs this way. With all that said, I've decided to share my list of other writers' blogs with you tonight. If you know of an interesting blog by another writer, or even a good blog about freelance writing, feel free to comment and let me know about it.

In no particular order, here's the list of other writers' blogs that I visit frequently. Also included are some great blogs related to the craft of writing, which I also visit frequently:

April Aragam's Blog
All Freelance Writing
Writers in the Sky
Fab Freelance Writing
Writing Spark
Jenna Glatzer's Blog
Writer Beware
Julia Temlyn's Blog
A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye
Get Paid to Write Online
Writer's Brew

And there you have it, my list of other writers' blogs, as well as some great freelance writing blogs. Now you know what I do when I should be writing. Oh well, it's not a secret anymore. I could have kept it a secret, but I couldn't resist sharing my list of what I believe to be some great blogs. If you visit them, leave a comment and let them know I referred ya ;)
Happy reading!

Enjoy this post? Subscribe for updates.

5 comments: to “ Other Writers' Blogs so far...

  • Anonymous 11:15 PM CDT
     

    Thanks for including my blog on your list, Misti! I'm honored that you consider it a great blog, especially since most of the others on your list are among my favorites as well. You also introduced me to a couple I haven't read before, and I look forward to checking them out. And I'm a regular readers of yours, as well.

  • Anonymous 12:24 AM CDT
     

    Thanks for the inclusion in your list Misti. :)

  • Anonymous 1:18 AM CDT
     

    Misti, you inspired me to post my own list of favorites!

  • Anonymous 11:03 AM CDT
     

    Thanks for including me in your list, Misti. I am honoured to be in such company :)

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 10:13 PM CDT
     

    Lillie, Jenn and Sharon, you're very welcome! I enjoy your blogs and am happy to refer all my readers to what I believe to be great and helpful blogs. :)

    Lillie, I'm glad to hear I inspired you to create a list of your own favorites, and I invite others to do them same. After all, we can all use more blogs to visit, even though it may keep us from doing what we're supposed to be doing. ;)