Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2007 0 comments

First off, I would like to wish you a happy Valentine's Day! Since that's out of the way, I would like to explain why I haven't posted in a while. The reason: seems I caught that nasty flu everyone else has been complaining about, and it pretty much got me down for a couple days. On day one, all I could do was stare at the bathroom walls, and believe me that was no fun at all. As the days progressed, I pretty much stayed in bed or lounged on the couch, because I couldn't keep my head up. Needless to say, I felt horrible! I'm still recovering little by little, but at least I feel a ton better than I did a few days ago.

I hate to report I was unable to finish Danielle Steel's "Toxic Bachelors." Never in my life did I ever think I would say I couldn't finish one of her books. I tried, but I just couldn't do it. I thought about buying another one thinking that maybe she had a bad day when she wrote "Toxic Bachelors," but after I read some of the reviews from her latest books, they weren't too hot either. Therefore, since I needed a good book, I decided to try a new author for once. I read some good reviews about Christie Ridgway's "Not Another New Year's," so I went to my local Barnes & Noble and purchased the book. I've not finished it yet, but I have to applaud the author, because I absolutely love the book! In fact, once I finish this book, I'm going back to Barnes and Noble to purchase another book by this same author. I can hardly wait to put another one of her books in my hands. If you haven't read this book yet, and if you enjoy romance novels, then you have to pick up a copy! Trust me folks, it is definitely a good read!

I'll let you go now as I have a lot of work to catch up on, but I promise I'll blog again soon. By the way, are you reading a book you're finding hard to put down? If so, tell me about it.

Until next time,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Happy Valentine's Day! so far...