Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

A Great Way to Start the Day!

February 14, 2007 0 comments


I walked over to my computer to start my day and received a wonderful surprise! My loving hubby placed over two dozen roses on my keyboard (right where he knew I'd find them). They were beautiful, and a wonderful way to start my day (see the pic above)! The best thing about these roses is they'll never die :) You see, a few years ago I told him I loved flowers and wouldn't mind receiving an arrangement of flowers that wouldn't die. In fact, I told him I would prefer those. And believe it or not gals, I think our men actually do listen to us at times, because he remembered this. Not only will my roses never die, but they look like the real thing. You may not be able to tell it from the picture, but up close you can.

Not only did these roses leave a smile on my face for the rest of the day, but they gave me inspiration too. I have them beside me now and I think it's the perfect spot! Everytime I can't think of the right words to write I look to the roses to help me out, and believe it our not, it does help. I'm so blessed, and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world!

What did your sweetheart get you for Valentine's Day?

Never give up on your dreams - work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ A Great Way to Start the Day! so far...