Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

My First Phone Interview

January 8, 2007 1 comments

Most of the interviews I do are done via e-mail or fax, but on Friday, January 5, I conducted my very first phone interview. Terri Colombino called me, and we had a delightful chat about her role as Katie on "As the World Turns," as well as her New Year's resolutions.

I knew about the interview a few days in advance, so I spend those few days reading articles on doing phone interviews. I'll admit I was very nervous, but after a few minutes into the call, I begin to feel more comfortable. Terri was very sweet, and she sounded like a very happy and bubbly person. I enjoyed learning more about her, and hearing about her life on and off the set.

Are you a fan of "As the World Turns?" Read my Interview with Terri Colombino, and leave your comments before you leave.

Never give up on your dreams--work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

1 comments: to “ My First Phone Interview so far...