Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Exciting News About Coffee Break for Writers!

January 15, 2007 3 comments

I've already filled one of my New Year's resolutions for 2007, and I filled it early. No, I didn't mention this resolution in my list because I wanted it to be a surprise, and it was actually planned for spring or summer. However, I was feeling generous and decided to act on it early. So, I hope you all take advantage of my generosity.

In case you haven't heard yet, the Coffee Break for Writers e-zine is no longer a paid subscription, because now it is a free subscription. Yes, you heard that right. You can subscribe to Coffee Break for Writers today without paying a dime! The e-zine will continue to go out on a biweekly basis, it will continue to remain advertisement-free and best of all, it will also remain a paying market for writers.

Inside the pages of Coffee Break for Writers, you'll discover markets that pay writers a rate of $.05 or more per word, or a flat rate of $25 or more. In addition, you'll also find upcoming holidays and observances six month in advance, no entry fee writing contests (when available) and much more. Along with the upcoming holidays and observances will be ideas to go with them.

To find out more, visit the Coffee Break for Writers Web site. I guess you could say this is my belated holiday gift to you. Enjoy!

Never give up on your dreams--work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

3 comments: to “ Exciting News About Coffee Break for Writers! so far...