Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Returning to Soaps.com Today

October 23, 2006 0 comments

I've not been writing the updates at Soaps for two weeks, because I had to take some time off to get to know the characters better. It takes a little time to learn everybody on soap operas, and I certainly didn't want to upset my fans by getting any more names wrong :(

Since I've been watching for a while now, it should be better, and I will be returning to write the recaps today. So, if you're a fan of As the World Turns, join me after 2:00 pm (CST) at Soaps, today, for my update. And of course, make sure you tune in to the show, or at least tape it, because today's show should be a good one. For one, they will be saying goodbye to Benjamin Hendrickson (Detective Hal Munson). Character, Hal Munson left the real world back in July. As stated in the article at Soaps, "it has been reported that he had committed suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head." As the World Turns will say goodbye to his character today, and I'm sure the mouring from the other actors won't be "acting," because many were saddened when they received the news of his real death. He will be missed!

When the show ended on Friday, they left us wondering what would happen to Simon. In the bar on Friday, Simon bumped into Spero and his men, Spero told Simon, referring to Carly, "the blonde went to the cops, so now you're going to pay for it." Spero's men had already beaten Simon once on Thursday for trying to return the money he borrowed, and now he may take another thrashing. Tune in today to find out what will happen to Simon.

There's lots more that happened on Friday's show, and like all Fridays, the show always ends to leave you guessing over the weekend, and anxiously awaiting Monday :)

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Returning to Soaps.com Today so far...