Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

New E-book in the Works

October 20, 2006 2 comments

I'm going to make tonight's post as short as possible, because I have three articles to write and turn in for payment. I just wanted to give you a heads-up on a new e-book I'm working on. This e-book will be for those of you thinking about starting an e-zine. The e-book will basically be a guide telling you how to create a successful e-zine. I haven't come up with a title for this yet as I'm still brainstorming on that one, but I do have the outline for the e-book and am ready to begin. I'll tell you how to get subscribers, find content for your e-zine and much more.

The project is still fresh, but as things progress further I may offer you a sneak peek inside. If there's any thing at all you want to know about creating and publishing your own e-zine, please let me know and I will take them into consideration for the content.

Keep watching for updates on this new e-book in the works!

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

2 comments: to “ New E-book in the Works so far...

  • Anonymous 1:15 PM CDT
     

    Thanks for sending me over here - glad to see you update this one regularly! :) I've updated my link for you over at WritingSpark.com.

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 3:20 PM CDT
     

    Alicia,

    Thanks for visiting me here :) I am sorry about the other blog, but due to all the work I have on my plate now I only have time to keep one blog going. I do also post on my blog at MySpace, but the only time I post on that one is when I have news to report, and freebies or special discount offers for my fans who visit me at MySpace. Of course the blog at MySpace explains all this, so they know not to expect posts unless I have news to report or etc..

    Thank you for updating the link. Visit me anytime.