Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Latest Trends

October 18, 2006 0 comments

Monday I completed my article on the latest trends in electronics, but while I researched the article I became very interested in everything. I had to research trends, or in this case, new inventions. Anyway, I can't begin to tell you how many unique and weird inventions there are nowadays. For example, in the article I did I mention a Sonic Bed. This Sonic Bed is in London. The Sonic Bed allows you to "feel the music" -- literally! In addition to the Sonic Bed, Japan has come up with a robot that recognizes several wines, cheeses and hor d'oeuvres. This robot can also name the brand of wine and recommend foods that go well with that wine. How cool is that?

There are other inventions too, and some of them are not as much unique as they are helpful. I came across a trend I thought would be very helpful, and especially helpful to folks working midnight shifts. The Drive Master Alert. The Drive Master Alert attaches to your ear and alerts you when you start to doze off behind the wheel. Helpful? I think so.

If you would like to read the article I did on the latest electronic trends, click here.

Before I go I would like to let you know that my Web site has a new look. I guess I got tired of the current colors, so I changed the color of the site to give it a softer color tone. I like this color better, and personally, I think I like my site better this way too. Drop by and see just what I'm talking about. Then, after you're finished browsing my site come back here and post your comments to let me know what you think of my new look and color. Do you like these colors better than the old ones?

Hugs,
Misti Sandefur, freelance writer and editor

0 comments: to “ Latest Trends so far...