Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Feeling Puny

October 31, 2006 0 comments

I guess our weekend trip to Rim Rock left me with a cold. My head feels huge, my nose is sore from blowing it so much, and I can't stop coughing! Sure, I know, I should have my butt in bed resting instead of writing, but that's not possible at the moment. Having Asthma makes my cold ten times as bad. When I lay down in bed, I can't breath, and the only thing I do is cough. So, since I can't get to sleep, I figure I'm better off doing what I love best -- writing!

Many of you already know about my blog at MySpace. My blog there will keep you up-to-date with my latest writing news, and today, I have posted on that blog. If you head over to my blog at MySpace, when you leave here, you will find links to a couple of my newly published articles. In addition, you will also find links to my daily updates on "As the World Turns." As a matter of fact, I will post an excerpt from all my ATWT updates, along with a link to the entire update, each day on my blog at MySpace. So, if you watch ATWT, or if you like to be keep up-to-date with the soap opera, then visit my blog at MySpace every day for the link to that day's update. Not a fan of ATWT? No problem, you may still want to visit my blog at MySpace for links to articles I've published recently, special offers and freebies (when available), and a whole lot more!

That will do it for tonight. I hope the next time I blog I will be back to my normal self, because I hate being sick.

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur, freelance writer/editor

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

0 comments: to “ Feeling Puny so far...