Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Some of My Recently Published Articles

August 23, 2006 0 comments

Good morning friends! I have been writing my rear off lately, but I'm taking a short break now to share some of my recently published articles with you. Who knows, there may be an article or two you may find helpful. By the way, if you do find one of my articles helpful post your comment and let me know; there's a place to post comments at the end of each article. As I've said many times, I enjoy hearing your feedback. Your feedback makes the time I put into my writing worth it, plus it makes me smile and lifts me up when I'm down. Yeap, writers have down moments too.

Do you have a teething baby? "Relieve Baby's Discomfort and Yours" may just be what you're looking for.

Are you planning a visit to my home state (Southern Illinois)? Well then, I'm sure you'll be looking for things to do, places to visit and even a place to eat. "Make Your Visit to Southeast Illinois Pleasurable" will help you with all those things! By the way, if you do come to my neck of the woods and decide you'd like to meet me, then drop me a quick e-mail and I can arrange to meet you at a restaurant nearby -- I'll even autograph your book for you if you bring it along too.

Planning a romantic getaway with your honey bunch? "Discover Romance is the Smokies" may be the answer.

Are you looking to purchase individual dental insurance? My "Buyers Guide to Individual Dental Insurance" will help you choose a plan that's right for you.

Are you a writer too? "Research Before Submission: How to Avoid the Publishing Scams" will give you some tips on what to look for before choosing a publisher, agent, editor or etc.

Finally, find out how you can get your writing organized by reading "Ways to Keep Your Writing Organized."

See, I told you I've been a busy little bee :) Don't worry, I'll be back to blog again soon, and who knows, maybe I'll have some more articles to share with you. Until then, take care of yourself!

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur, freelancer/editor
www.mistisandefur.com

0 comments: to “ Some of My Recently Published Articles so far...