Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Giving My Web Site a New Look

April 15, 2006 0 comments

Other than writing my books, meeting deadlines, applying for freelance jobs and searching for more freelance jobs, I'm also getting ready to remodel my author Web site, and move it to a paid host. I decided to move my Web Site from Geocities to a paid host, because I want to get rid of the ads that Geocities puts up, and I'm also tired of free hosting. Free hosting is okay if you can't afford anything else, but I'm learning that with a paid host I can save you from all those annoying pop-ups and advertisements that free hosts place on your Web Site, and I can also give my Web Site a professional appearance. This is something that is long overdue for me, and I think it's time I get my butt in gear and get started. If you have any suggestions at all for giving my Web site a new look, I'm open to all your suggestions. Here's the Web Site just in case you've never visited me.

I'm so excited to get started; I love building Web Sites, and it seems like I learn something new each time. When I build the new Web Site I'm going to also post a more recent picture of myself since the one currently on my site is over five years old. I no longer have short hair, my hair is long. So my recent picture will give you a better idea of what I look like now. Although, there isn't much of a change expect for the hair.

Since I have a lot to do I'll make this short. But before I go I'd like to invite you to visit
Orlando Luxury Real Estate. If you're thinking of moving or buying a home in Orlando then this Web Site just may be able to help you. Not only can you search for a home, but you can also search for more information on the area.

Until next time, may God bless you and yours! Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them.

0 comments: to “ Giving My Web Site a New Look so far...