Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Remodeling

April 21, 2006 0 comments

Have you missed me? I didn't think so. Whether you missed me or not, I'm back now, and I'm ready to chat. Wondering what I've been up to? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. I've been a busy little bee again, but this time I've slacked off the writing for just a little while. I still write every little bit, and will still make my deadlines for projects I've already got lined up, but what I've been doing the most is remodeling my Web site. Yeap, that's right folks, I'm remodeling again. I don't know why but I never can leave the Web site alone--maybe it's because I enjoy building Web sites so much--who knows.

You see I'm moving my Web site to a new host, a paying host (I think I've mentioned this once already so I won't dwell on it). Now, my URL will stay the same, I'm just moving to a new host, and in the process of moving I've decided to go with a new look, which I think you'll like by the way. Once I get things completed I will let you know so you can have a look and let me know your thoughts.

Like I said, I have still been writing a bit too; I can't put a total stop on that. The writing I have been doing is writing on my reality TV shows--like I do every week. If you've been keeping up with those there are some new ones up, and you can view them all here. In addition, to the reality TV shows I also have three other articles not related to the reality TV world, and they are: "Marketing Your Way to Success," "Top 10 Graduation Gifts" and "Annual Festivals in Southern Illinois." Be sure to check them all out, rate them and leave your comments before you leave. The "Top 10 Graduation Gifts" is based on a survey I did with past and upcoming graduates. If you know someone who is getting ready to graduate, and you have no idea what to buy them this article should help you decide.

Well it's back to remodeling for me. As always, never give up on your dreams--work toward them.

Best Wishes,
Misti Sandefur
Author & Freelance Writer

P.S.
I've also been posting in my blog for freelance writers. If you haven't checked it out lately now's the time, because I've put up lots more useful information. In addition, each week I will now be listing jobs for freelance writers as well. Stop by and say hello!

0 comments: to “ Remodeling so far...