Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Inspiration from Fan Mail

April 11, 2006 0 comments

It's amazing how much fan mail can inspire and be uplifting to a writer. For the past week I've been working on a writing assignment, and this assignment got me down. Not only did it get me down, but I also developed a case of writer's block in the process (thank God it was short-term). Anyway, I opened my e-mail the morning that I was feeling down, and when I did I had an e-mail full of more fan mail. The fan mail that I read that day seemed to lift my spirits up and I was grateful. So you see, every time you send fan mail to me it means a lot. When I write, I write for you, the fans, and when I hear from you it makes all of it worth while. I always answer each and every piece of fan mail I receive, and then I save them. And now I know I've saved them for a purpose, when I get down I will go back and re-read each piece for inspiration.

Thanks for listening, and thank you for sending me your kind words -- they are appreciated. Keep the e-mails and comments coming, I enjoy every piece that I read, and I will answer you! May God bless you and yours!


Hugs,
Misti Sandefur
Author & Freelance Writer
www.mistisandefur.com

0 comments: to “ Inspiration from Fan Mail so far...