Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Christmas List Fun

November 5, 2005 0 comments

I am a member of the Absolute Write message board, and one of the posts there was from a member who wanted to know (just for fun) what a writer has on his/her Christmas list. I couldn't resist, I had to get in on the fun, and post my Christmas list. Since I posted it there I thought I would share it with y'all too. I had to think before making my list, but this member helped me create a Christmas list for my family. My family has been asking what I wanted for Christmas this year, and now I can tell them. If you're a fan of my writing, and you're feeling generous feel free to be Santa, and I'll gladly accept....just kidding.

I know, I know, get on with it. Okay, you earned it. Here's my Christmas list for this year:

My current desk has no drawers, and I think drawers will help me to get better organized. Not like my new desk won't pile up to where I can't find anything anyway, no matter how many drawers I have.

I would like a paid membership to the National Writers Union (http://www.nwu.org/).

One last thing, the StyleWriter Style, Grammar and Usage Editing Software (http://www.absolutesoftwarestore.com/stylewriter/).

That's it folks. Yes, I know, it's a short list, but hey, just maybe I'll get everything I want this year. Until we meet again, take care, God bless, and never give up on your dreams, work toward them.

0 comments: to “ Christmas List Fun so far...