Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Help a Friend of Mine Help the Homeless

December 30, 2009 1 comments

One of the Tune Family member's who is a part of a caring organization is a writer friend of mine that I've been networking with on the Internet for at least three years now, and she's also a faithful reader of Life of a Writer. In fact, I came to know her through my blog when she commented on a post of mine. Her name is Michele L. Tune, and she is a wonderful person with a big heart, so if you can help her family's organization raise money to open what they're referring to as Momma's Houses for the homeless, it would mean a lot to me. As soon as I get my family's financial difficulties back on track, I plan to help as well. Right now, though, spreading the word about their wonderful mission to help the homeless is the only way I know to help.

It would be wonderful to see Momma's Houses in many cities, so if you can afford to open your hearts to help them raise the money they need to help those in need of a place to call home with a family who cares, it would be a great way for you to start 2010.

Wherever you may be today, I'd like to wish you and yours a happy and blessed New Year!

1 comments: to “ Help a Friend of Mine Help the Homeless so far...

  • Michele | for Momma's Houses 10:52 PM CST
     

    Thank you SO much, Misti, for helping my family get the word out about Momma's Houses. Your help means a LOT to us - it's priceless! It doesn't always take money to be of help or do your part. Sometimes all it takes is a few minutes of your time (like what you're doing now!).

    May God richly bless you in all areas of your life in 2010, and beyond!!!

    Hugs and prayers,
    Michele Tune