Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Catching Up on Some Reading Pleasure

July 17, 2008 0 comments

I finally caught up on my writing enough to enjoy some of my favorite writing-related blogs. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to exercise my “reading pleasure” time and hone my writing skills. With that in mind, tonight’s session was refreshing!

If you’ve had the time to read all your favorite blogs but have a hankering for more great reading, I’d like to invite you to check out the following posts. Out of more than 300 posts to catch up on the following were my favorites, so I’d like to share them with you as well. Who knows, maybe you’ll find them just as helpful, entertaining and inspiring as I did.

English Grammar 101: Verb Tense, by Maeve over at Daily Writing Tips

How to Analyze and Improve the ‘Bounce Rate’ for Your Website, by Maki over at DoshDosh

Pay Attention! Attention to Details Will Set Your Business Apart, by Laura Spencer over at Freelance Folder

That’s Really Stupid, by Billie over at Life Laughter Chaos (Not writing-related, but a parenting moment I can relate to. See my comment where I shared a similar story.)

Virtual Publicity Tours – Not Only for Authors, by Jennifer Mattern over at All Freelance Writing

0 comments: to “ Catching Up on Some Reading Pleasure so far...