Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Stay Up-to-Date With Writing and Blogging

April 10, 2008 2 comments

Last Wednesday I asked you to give me your opinion on what you'd like me to write about on Newsvine, and the majority of you said you'd like to read a mixture of blogging and freelance writing news. Since your opinion matters most to me, I listened. With that said, at least twice a week (usually on Wednesday and Friday nights) you can see what writing and blogging news I'll write about on my Vine over and Newsvine. While you're there, please vote for each of my articles to help me get out of the Greenhouse for new writers.

Since I just began this new writing job, I only have two news articles up, but I'm sure you'll want to check them out, right? They are as follows:

Free Teleseminars for Writers and Bloggers
Great New Product for Writers

In addition to writing and blogging news, check out the sidebar for books, blogs and news sites I recommend. You can also subscribe to my vine's RSS to be notified each time I publish writing and blogging news, also found in the sidebar.

Finally, if you have any writing or blogging news or you're looking to hire a writer or blogger, send your press release or information to news(at)mistisandefur.com (replace (at) with @). Furthermore, I plan to do some interviews with freelance writers and bloggers, so if you'd like to be interviewed via e-mail, feel free to contact me with your interview request as well. Please include information about yourself, and send me a link to your website and/blog so I can find out even more.

2 comments: to “ Stay Up-to-Date With Writing and Blogging so far...

  • Moondreamer 8:45 AM CDT
     

    Wow! I love your blog, Misti! As someone just starting out on the journey of freelance writing, it's a real treasure trove ... thank you!

    :o)

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 4:14 PM CDT
     

    Moondreamer,

    Welcome, and thanks for dropping in! Glad I could be of help to you, and I do hope you continue to come back.

    I visited your writing blogs as well. While I was there, I noticed you linked to my blog on them, so to return the favor, I've added your two blogs about writing to my links too. One can be found under Resources for Writers and the other is under Blogs I Read.

    If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.