Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Shopping for the Holidays? Save Money at CouponChief

September 18, 2007 0 comments

Well, it looks as if the holiday shopping season is upon us again. If you'll remember, last year I announced that I did my Christmas shopping online, and I plan to do the same this year. However, I just found out about a website where I can save money... boy, do I wish I'd known about CouponChief last year -- I could have saved a ton of money!

Guess what, though? Now that I'm aware of CouponChief, you can bet I'll save money this year. And since I just discovered this website, I thought I'd share it with y'all as well. After all, we could all benefit from saving money during the holiday shopping season. Let's look at a few of the money-saving opportunities, shall we:

Best Buy has a great selection of discounts to choose from. You could save $100 if you invest in a Canon S51S PowerShot 8.0MP Digital Camera. The original price on that camera is $499.99, but with the Best Buy deals, you can get it for only $399.99. Not a bad bargain if I do say so myself.

In addition to Best Buy, Target is offering a variety of discounts as well. Target coupons range from $5 off an order of $50 or more, free shipping and much more.

I hope you enjoyed what I had to share. I can't help it friends, I'm a sucker for bargains. Until next time, happy shopping!