Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Bad Week

August 9, 2007 0 comments

I'm so glad it's almost Friday, and I sure hope and pray next week is much better than this one has been. For some reason I have had absolutely no energy at all this week. I guess the night swifts, which I have been doing for years, are finally catching up with me. I'm not a morning person -- never have been. All week I have been unable to do any writing. I can't focus because I'm so tired. No, it's not writer's block. In fact, I'm not sure what to call it. I've just not been able to focus because I'm tired, and then when I wake up, I'm still low on energy with no oomph to do anything. I've surfed the web reading other writers' blogs in hopes of getting some get-up-and-go; however, it ends with no luck. I'm so frustrated with myself! And just to think, last Friday I couldn't sleep because it seemed like I had all the energy in the world; I blogged about that in Brainstorming and Research.

Fellow writers, have you ever experienced this? And if so, what did you do about it? I sure would appreciate any advice you could offer. I've thought about getting out and taking a walk, but with no energy that's out of the question, because I can't seem to force my lazy butt to do it. Actually, I think I need a good swift kick in the butt to get me going again. I have never felt like this before. Therefore, I'm clueless. PLEASE HELP!

Note: No, that is not me in the pic. I guess you could say its more of a visual of how I've felt this past week.

0 comments: to “ Bad Week so far...