Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Update on My Speaking Engagement at John A Logan College

September 17, 2009 3 comments

If you're a fan of my Facebook page and have been watching my updates there, then you know for the past three weeks I've been sick. I'm doing better than I was the first week, but I still have a cough, stuffy nose and I lost my voice on Monday. Because of all this, I've had to cancel my speaking engagement at John A Logan College in Southern Illinois. Although I hated this and was looking forward to sharing my advice with the Southern Illinois Writers Guild and guests, I am happy to report that it will be rescheduled for next year. I'll be sure to let you know when the date and time has been set.

I'm finally able to hold my head up again, so starting today I have a lot of work to catch up on. In addition to getting back to work, I'll continue nursing my cough and stuffy nose, and of course, I'll pray that my voice returns to normal real soon.

3 comments: to “ Update on My Speaking Engagement at John A Logan College so far...