Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Searched for a MEME… and Found One:

August 12, 2007 1 comments


Mommy's little angels :)

Well, I went in search of a MEME to do on my blog today, and surprisingly I discovered that with most Memes it seems you have to be tagged. Since I don't do Memes often, I've never been tagged. I thought a MEME would be fun, and that's why I searched. I did manage to find a MEME that didn't require tagging. This meme I got from Another day in the life of… Amanda. Thanks, Amanda! Oh, by the way, Amanda, I love the music on your blog. :)

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Actually, we have a shower, but I'm looking forward to the day we put in our bathtub; there's nothing like soaking in a nice warm bath. With that said, there's Dove in my shower.

2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator?
Sure don't, but now I wish I did.

3. Is there anything moldy in your refrigerator?
Can't say that there is.

4. Are there any dirty dishes in your sink?
From supper, yes. I can't seem to talk the children into loading them into the dishwasher.

5. What would you change about your living room?
Well, we're in the process of remodeling right now, so I'd say… hmmm… to finish cleaning the walls with bleach, and then add the paint.

6. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
Clean.

7. Do you have a can of mushrooms in your pantry?
Nope.

8. White or wheat bread?
White.

9. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Dust… LOL… I bet you weren't expecting that. Aside from the dust, paper towels and a soup pot.

10. What color is your sofa?
I have two. One is black and the other is a dark blue.

11. What color or design is on your shower curtain?
A white plastic panel (I guess that's what you'd call it), and a white fabric panel.

12. How many plants are in your home?
None.

13. How many candles are in your home?
Oh dear, I couldn't even begin to count. I collect the scented candles so there are several of them.

14. Is your bed made right now?
Nope, Hubby's in it sleeping.

15. If you have a coffee pot, what color is it?
White.

16. Electric or standard can opener?
Electric.

27. Comet or Soft Scrub?
Neither. I use Mean Green on just about everything. Not only do I use Mean Green, but I highly recommend it. This stuff cleans well!

28. Is your closet organized?
Ha! This is on my to-do list…

29. What color is the flashlight that you use the most?
Black.

30. What kinds of things are in your junk drawer?
Don't have one of those anymore. I finally cleaned it out.

31. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Glass.

32. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now?
Yep, two gallon pitchers to be exact. Usually we have three gallon pictures, but one needs re-made at the present. Trust me, with three kids and three adults in the house, it's easier this way.

33. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Don't have one… yet.

34. Curtains or blinds?
Curtains, but as soon as we get to the windows in our remodeling process, I'll have blinds.

35. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Three.

36. Do you sleep with any lights on at night?
Yes, two.

37. How many ceiling fans are in your home?
Three.

38. How often do you vacuum?
Twice a month. That's a writer's life, but the floors don't really get too bad either.

39. Standard toothbrush or electric?
Standard

40. What color is your toothbrush?
Yellow, my favorite.

41. Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch?
Don't have a front porch… yet.

42. What is in your oven right now?
Nothing.

43. Is your microwave clean or dirty?
Clean.

44. Is there anything under your bed?
Toliet paper… LOL. Now, let me explain. We have two ferrets, and when they're out one of them likes to steal the toliet paper and put it under the bed, so we leave it and know where it is when we run out.

45. Chore you hate doing the most?
Cleaning the ferret cage.

46. What retro items are in your home?
Don't have any retro items.

47. Do you have a separate room that you use as an office?
Not yet, but it is in our remodeling plans. I can't wait!

48. If you have a yard, who mows it?
Step-son most of the time, and when he doesn't, my 14-year-old daughter likes to mow.

49. Is there anything on your kitchen floor right now?
Aside from carpet, chairs and a kitchen table, nothing.

50. How many mirrors are in your home?
One in the bathroom, two in the master bedroom and two in my daughter's room.

51. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home?
Can't say that I do.

52. What color are your walls?
An off white.

53. Which rooms in your house have wallpaper?
None.

54. Do you have a peephole in your front door?
No.

55. Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home?
Yes, Hubby is a member of the NRA (National Rifle Association) and a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. They're locked up in a cabinet, though, because of the kids.

56. What does your home smell like right now?
Nothing at the moment, but tomorrow it will smell like one of my Glade Scented Oil Candles (Spiced Roses and Vanilla scent).

57. Fave candle scent?
Spiced Roses and Vanilla.

58. What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now?
Dill.

59. Who are in the pictures you displayed?
My daughter and two sons.

61. Do you have plenty of cabinet space in your kitchen?
Nope, but this is in our remodeling plans as well. :)

62. Ever been on your roof?
Yes, but I didn't like it! I'm not much for heights, but someone had to hang the Christmas lights.

62. Do you own a stereo?
Yes.

63. How many TVs do you have?
Four.

64. How many house phones?
None, we use cell phones; it's cheaper.

65. Do you have a housekeeper?
Nope, just me, myself and I.

66. What style do you decorate in?
Don't really have a style.

67. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints?
Solid.

68. Is there a smoke detector in your home?
Of course.

68. In case of fire, what are the items you would grab if you only could make one quick trip?
Other than my family, I would grab my CDs, because they have all my writing data on them.

69. Do you know how to work your electrical box?
No, I leave that to Hubby, because I don't like to mess with electricity.

70. What temperature in your home is most comfortable to you?
Around 70 no matter what the season. I like things to be cool.

That completes the MEME. I hope you enjoyed my answers. For future reference, friends: If you create Memes and tag other bloggers, please feel free to tag me anytime. It'll give me something to blog about when my mind's blank from all the writing, and I think they're fun. In fact, if I happen to come up with any of my own, I'll post them here for you to do. I won't tag anyone; I'll just post it here like Amanda did. I would love some writing-related Memes.

Finally, feel free to do this meme on your blog, and if you do, comment and let me know the URL so I can read yours too.

Enjoy this post? Subscribe for updates.

1 comments: to “ Searched for a MEME… and Found One: so far...

  • Amanda 10:39 AM CDT
     

    yummy, I love ice tea, and if I had a pitcher I would definately be making sun tea.

    thanks for stopping by my blog!