Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Tuesday Morning Ramblings

January 30, 2007 0 comments

I hope y'all are staying warm in your part of the neighborhood. Our furnace is running full blast here in Southern Illinois. It looks as if we're finally getting some more of that winter weather. I tell ya, this winter wasn't near as bad as last winter. One day it seems like its springtime with all the rain, and the next day it's cold again. The most snow we've had in my neck of the woods has been just enough to dust the ground. I love snow, but I don't think I will be seeing any this winter. Hmm… maybe next winter.

About an hour ago, I sent the Coffee Break for Writers e-zine out to all my subscribers. So, if you're one of those subscribers check your inbox, it should be there now. :) Other than working on the e-zine and writing for Soaps.com, I've also been busy updating at Myspace. If you haven't visited me at Myspace in a while, now's the time to drop by again, because I've added links to some of my most recent articles, and I've also added some new pics. There's a pic of my husband and I on our wedding day and some pics of the front covers of my books. Be sure to drop by and say hello.

I don't have a whole lot to say this morning, so I will let you get back to whatever you were doing. Keep checking back, because I'll blog again soon - as always. :) But for now, I think I'm going to go to bed to cuddle with hubby. Ahh, yes, another thing I love about winter - cuddling with the one I love for warmth. ;)

As always, never give up on your dreams - work toward them!

Hugs,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Tuesday Morning Ramblings so far...