Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Talking About Spring

March 28, 2006 0 comments

I can't wait, tomorrow is suppose to bring the spring weather back. According to the news it's suppose to be in the 50s. Yes, you'll remember my last post where I said I couldn't wait, and now I only have one day to go. I've decided that I'm going to get my rose bushes and plant them, and I'm also going to buy some spring flowers and plant those as well. If the spring weather sticks around and my rose bushes and spring flowers bloom I will take a picture and post them for you to see.

While I've been sitting here waiting on the spring weather to return, I've also been catching up on all my writing. I've done some more updates to On the Net Resource Guide for Writers, and I'm getting closer to the finished product. I may actually get it done before 2007 rolls around; boy how time flys. Each time I go to work on the book I always come up with new resources to add, and this last time I've decided to add paying distribution services as well. That's right folks, when this second edition comes out you can expect even more -- paying distribution services, markets for screenwriters, markets for young adults, greeting card markets, courses for writers and much more. I'm so excited, I can't wait to get this next edition done and out there!

Well it's going to be another short post today, but I have a lot more writing to do, and it's almost time for me to take a break and start supper for Hubby, he'll be getting homemade burritos tonight. Burritos are simple and quick to fix, and besides, I've been having a craving for them for a month now, so I'll satisfy that craving while I'm at it. Until next time, never give up on your dreams -- work toward them.

Hugs,
Misti Sandefur, Author/Freelance Writer
http://www.mistisandefur.com

Freelance Writing for Writers:
http://freelancewritingforwriters.blogspot.com

0 comments: to “ Talking About Spring so far...