Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Meeting Deadlines

March 31, 2006 0 comments

Good evening friends,

I know it's been a little while since I've last posted here, but I've been working my rear off to meet my upcoming deadlines. God has been wonderful to me lately. He's blessing me with many writing jobs and I'm thankful. Not only am I thankful but I love every minute of it. Writing is something I enjoy very much -- I honestly don't know what I would do without it. It is the one thing in my life that I know I will NEVER give up.

The way I work on my writing jobs...I begin with the ones that are coming due first, and then I work my way down the list. And right now the next one I have due is on April 7, and so I'm working on it. The editor told me this one would be fun, and she was right, it is fun. I'm writing about cooking, and cooking is also another thing I enjoy doing. When I was 16-years-old I got my first job cooking in a restaurant, and I continued that career for a long time. When I begin cooking I didn't know a whole lot, but I was trained and learned a lot. Cooking became fun to me, and now I'm writing about it, and that's fun too.

Now I'm going to change the subject and talk about spring. Yes, that's right, I'm still on the spring kick and I'm sure it's going to get old, but I just can't help myself. Spring did finally arrive here, and the other night I sat in my yard and enjoyed the spring temperatures. It was during the night, and it was about 50 degrees that night, but it was so peaceful. The whole time I was sitting out there I just let my mind go. I can't wait until my husband and I start camping this year. If you haven't already figured it out, I love everything about the outdoors -- camping, fishing, staring at the stars, and yes, I love hunting too.


Spring makes me think about many things, and one thing I think about is weddings. I think spring is a great time for outdoor weddings, don't you? Hey, if you're making wedding plans and trying to set a date why not set it for the springtime. Of course it's your wedding so you plan it the way you wish, I was just throwing ideas out. By the way, if you are planning a wedding you could check out Wedding Shop, they have many
wedding reception ideas.

I've got some more writing to do so I'll let you go. Until next time, never give up on your dreams -- work toward them. Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Hugs,
Misti Sandefur
Author & Freelance Writer
www.mistisandefur.com

0 comments: to “ Meeting Deadlines so far...