Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Special Free Offer...Just for You!

March 2, 2006 0 comments

We all like freebies don't we? Sure we do! And I have a free offer for you! This offer will only be available for a limited time only (it can end at anytime, without notice), so be sure to act on it real soon! Okay, okay, shut up and get on with it, Misti -- see I can read your mind :-)

How would you like a free one year subscription to the Writers Digest magazine? Here's the deal: For a limited time only, you can receive a one year subscription to the Writers Digest magazine -- free of charge! Yes, there is a catch, but not much of a catch, you do get something good out of it, and I'm not talking about the free subscription either. Here's the other good thing you get, my book, yes, that's right any one of my books, or both of my books (yourchoice)! All you have to do is buy one copy of either of my books, or you can buy both books if you like -- links to where you can buy the book(s) are on my Web site. This offer will only apply to paperback purchases, buying the e-Book will not qualify.

Once you've purchased your copy, send me a copy of the invoice that shows the proof of your purchase, and once I see the proof I will e-mail you to confirm that your invoice is valid, and the next step will be mine -- I'll pay for your one year subscription to the WritersDigest magazine. I'm not done yet. If you buy more than one copy of the same book (buy one for a friend), or if you buy a copy of Help From Above, and also a copy of On the Net Resource Guide for Writers you will get a two year subscription for free. In addition, if you buy three or more copies then I'll offer you even more free gifts (contact me for these if you plan to buy three or more copies of any of my books (state how many copies you're planning to buy). Your invoice must reflect the copies you've purchased, and the quantities as well. The only time an invoice will not be needed is if you buy the book or books directly from me, and if you do buy them directly from me, each book you buy will be autographed.

A one year subscription to the Writers Digest magazine is valued at $19.96. Again, this is for a limited time only, so act now before it's too late! Sorry, but this offer is only available to U.S. residents. To send me your invoice showing proof, you can either e-mail (msks04 @ shawneelink dot net -- leave out the spaces, and replace the word "dot" with a period) the copy of the invoice to me (PDF format only, all other formats are automatically deleted by my e-mail program), or you can fax it to me at 618-672-4386.

Later I will have more free offers to bring your way. The next free offer will not require a purchase -- it will be 100% free, so keep checking my blog to find out what it is. One more thing before I go, are you into arcade games? If so check-out Golden Tee Complete.

That's it, I'm done for today. Until next time, remember, never give up on your dreams -- work toward them. May God bless you and yours!

0 comments: to “ Special Free Offer...Just for You! so far...