Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Butterfly Award

November 17, 2008 2 comments

Michelle Kafka was generous enough to give me the Butterfly Award. As many of you know, I've been writing for over 10 years and began this blog in September 2005 . I started this blog not only to share my life as a writer and mother, but also to share writing tips and advice based on what's worked for me over the years and what hasn't. It gives me great satisfaction when my words help others, because that's exactly what I want them to do. That said, I'm honored and pleased to accept this award from Michelle Kafka. Thanks, Michelle, and may you always be blessed!

To keep this beautiful award circulating, I'd like to pass it on to a few bloggers that I always learn a lot from. So, without further ado, I'd like to give the Butterfly Award to Michele Tune over at Writing the Cyber Highway, Lillie Ammann at A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye, and to the entire team of writers over at Freelance Writing Jobs (FWJ). Each and everyone of you deserve this award. Keep up the great writing and may God bless you all!

2 comments: to “ Butterfly Award so far...