Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Welcome to Everyone Visiting From Freelance Writing Jobs (FWJ)

September 30, 2008 0 comments

I've been so busy lately that I've not been able to blog as much, so this post is a little overdue, but as the saying goes, "better late then never." With that said, I'd like to welcome everyone visiting from Freelance Writing Jobs (FWJ).

A while back I entered the FWJ Idol Contest with the hopes that I might land a new writing gig. Unfortunately, I didn't get the gig, but I did make it to the top 7, and in the process, I gained some new readers. Once the FWJ Idol Contest ended, our identities were revealed so that those who enjoyed our writing could follow us to our blogs. So once again, a big welcome to all my new readers who read my writing during the FWJ Idol Contest and supported me each week. Even though I didn't land the writing gig at FWJ, I plan to share the writing advice I promised the FWJ community here at Life of a Writer.

If you enjoyed my writing at FWJ, then stick around here at Life of a Writer for more writing advice, weekly listings of telecommute freelance writing jobs and more. Just subscribe to my RSS feed or via e-mail for updates on new posts. And by all means, leave a comment to introduce yourself. My blog's comment section is DOFOLLOW, and I may even visit your blog and leave a comment for you as well.

Photo credit: McCloud