Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Motivated and On a Roll

August 15, 2008 2 comments

I've been pretty busy the past few days. Actually, I've stayed busy since I completed a project I had on the back burner for a few months. That project was the launch of my new journey to weight loss blog. Since the launch of that blog, I've gained another new client and have been writing articles for that client as well as the clients I had before that one. But that's not all, within the next day or two I'll begin working on another project that's been on the back burner a while, and once I complete it, I'll only have three more projects to finish.

It's amazing how much motivation I gained once I finally completed a project I've been meaning to finish for a while! Marking that project of my back burner to-do list really motivated me to work on another project, so I can finally finish it too. My next project to finish will be the second edition of On the Net Resource Guide for Writers, which is a project I've had on my back burner to-do list the longest. Then, after that project has been completed and released in eBook format, I plan to finish another eBook, as well as my Christian romance novel entitled Fair Catch, and launch one more blog. My other blog will be an inspirational blog that I'm sure many of you Christians will truly enjoy.

Have you ever finished a project you put on hold and gained motivation to finish more? If you haven't, then I encourage you to try it. As I said, it's truly amazing just how much motivation one will gain.

2 comments: to “ Motivated and On a Roll so far...

  • Anonymous 11:07 AM CDT
     

    Good for you. I am looking forward to reading your new inspirational blog.

    I have been a reader/viewer for awhile of this blog but just recently got the courage to start posting comments.

    When I first started blogging I used yours as a guide because it was the first one I found. So thanks for the motivation and inspiration since "motivation" is today's topic.

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 1:10 AM CDT
     

    Michelle,

    Thanks for being a loyal reader! I do hope you'll continue to comment more often.

    You're welcome for the motivation and inspiration. I'm glad I could help. In fact, that's why I write, so my words will help and inspire others.

    Comment anytime you like.

    Blessings and best wishes,

    Misti Sandefur