Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Telecommute Freelance Writing Jobs: Yea or Nay?

July 4, 2008 1 comments

Happy 4th of July! I hope your holiday weekend is fun and safe. As you're reading this, I'm camping with the family. Hopefully the storms their forecasting for our area will pass us by, but just in case they don't, pray that the Lord will keep us all safe.

Now, moving on to the main topic of this post... I would like to know if my weekly listings of telecommute freelance writing jobs has been helping you. I know there are many other blogs and websites that list telecommute freelance writing jobs, but I've tried to make my listings a little different by adding the price the employer is paying, including the topic they want you to cover so you don't have to click through only to discover that topic isn't one you write about, and finally, I also try to keep the penny-paying writing jobs out of the mix. With that said, would you like for me to continue listing telecommute freelance writing jobs each week? Please vote below, and feel free to comment if you like.

1 comments: to “ Telecommute Freelance Writing Jobs: Yea or Nay? so far...

  • Anonymous 2:53 PM CDT
     

    Why you are confused? You should post about telecommute freelance writing jobs. Your article helps people much.