Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Vote for Your Favorite, Please

April 21, 2008 0 comments

Because my future books will be Christian novels I'm working on a new design for my author site. Problem is I'm stuck between two Christian looks and I'm not sure which one to go with. With that said, I'm looking for a little assistance from you. Could you please visit both links, and then use the poll below to tell me which design you like better? I sure would appreciate it.

Note: When you visit the two designs, the links will be dead links, but once the site actually goes live, the links won't be dead. I'm just putting them up this way so you can view them better. I could have done screenshots of both, but I felt the screenshots wouldn't give you the best view.


Next, vote below, please.

0 comments: to “ Vote for Your Favorite, Please so far...