Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Follow Me on Twitter

March 28, 2008 2 comments

I've gone and done it again: joined another social network site to keep up with. Oh well, I'm all for social networking, because I truly believe it helps you promote yourself and meet new people with the same interests. Problem is, after I joined Twitter, I went in search of many of you, as well as those of you who have a blog that I read often, but I couldn't hardly find anyone. Do you Twitter or am I the only one? If you do, then please follow me so I can find you.

I know it's short, but I had to let y'all know I was searching for you on Twitter. Hope to see you on Twitter soon!

2 comments: to “ Follow Me on Twitter so far...

  • Anonymous 11:50 PM CDT
     

    I don't use Twitter, but I've been hearing more and more people talking about it. I just can't join one more thing that can (and will!) distract me lol. Facebook does that quite enough. ;)

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 2:43 AM CDT
     

    April, Yes, social networks sure are distracting... and addictive, but if they bring me new readers, writer and blogger friends, I'm all for it.

    I've been reading about Twitter for a while now, and I finally gave in and joined. If you ever change your mind and join, follow me and I'll follow you. ;)