Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Your Assistance is Needed, Please …

January 24, 2008 3 comments

Next Wednesday (Jan. 30) I'll wrap up my Building a Business Blog series at Pure Blogging, and this is where you come in. I'm planning more posts and would like your input. I write on blogging and promotion, but I know there are many overdone topics about blogging and promotion. Therefore, in an effort to try to bring something new to the table, I'd like you're suggestions. Is there something more -- something you've not read at all or read much about -- that you'd like to learn about blogging, promotion or both? Please help me fill my plate by posting your suggestions in the comment area, and if I believe I can cover the topic, I will do so and post a link to it from here; this way you'll know when I fulfill your request.

Surely there's something that hasn't been overdone on blogging or promotion you'd like to learn more about. Don't be shy.

3 comments: to “ Your Assistance is Needed, Please … so far...

  • Michele 1:33 AM CST
     

    Hmm... I'll have to think about it.

    In the meantime, I'm tagging you for a meme - if you have the time, of course.

    Procrastination Roadblocks: How to Get Around Them

    I'm sure your tips will speak volumes. :-)

    Smiles,
    Michele

  • Novice Writer 5:52 PM CST
     

    How about Viral linking?

  • Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer 10:46 PM CST
     

    Michele, I'll post the meme tonight. I've already written the meme, so it's just a matter of typing what I wrote from paper and putting it on the screen. ;)

    As for the suggestions, just come back when you've thought of something.

    Novice Writer, thanks for the suggestion and for visiting my blog. I do hope you'll return, and by all means, feel free to subscribe to my RSS feed for immediate updates.

    This is the first time I've ever heard of Viral Linking, but I did do some research on it, and I will be posting about it soon. Keep watch here for a link to my upcoming post on Viral Linking.