Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Upcoming Interview With Josh Blue

December 18, 2007 0 comments

Tonight's post will be a quickie since I have a total of six articles to write, but I had to take the time to make a short announcement for all you Last Comic Standing fans. As you may already know, I write about reality TV for Teevieo. If you've been reading my work there, then keep visiting and watching for my upcoming interview with Josh Blue. His publicist contacted me today and I e-mailed her the questions I had for Josh. So as soon as I receive his answers, I'll be posting my interview with Josh Blue at Teevieo. I will be sure to post the link to the interview here on my blog as well.

I must say, it's an honor to have the chance to interview Josh! I watched him on Last Comic Standing Season 4 and cheered him on from my living room. That was the one time my votes paid off. Josh was very entertaining to watch, and I can't wait to see his answers to my questions. Maybe one day soon he'll visit Southern Illinois and I can get a face-to-face interview.

It's back to writing for me. I'll blog again soon.

0 comments: to “ Upcoming Interview With Josh Blue so far...