Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Inspiring Holiday Story

December 30, 2007 1 comments

In my last post I said, “As you gather with your loved ones to fill your belly and exchange gifts, take the time to remember the true meaning of Christmas: giving, sharing and spending time with those you love.” Well, today I heard an inspirational holiday story on my local news that showed one of the true meanings of Christmas I had mentioned last week: giving.

Unfortunately, a family near my local area suffered a loss when a man decided he wanted to steal the Christmas presents that family had bought for their 3-year-old son. However, being from a small town, word spread and the community pulled together to give the family the Christmas a Grinch had stolen from them. Neighbors and others from the area bought presents and delivered them to the family. Moreover, I guess the Grinch who stole Christmas from that family must have felt guilty (and should have), because he turned himself in. To discover more, read the inspiring holiday story at WPSD.

On another note, I’d like to wish everyone a happy, safe and prosperous New Year! I will return next year and plan to catch up on some overdue blogging. In addition, my first post for 2008 will be my New Year goals. With that said, I’ll see you next year!

1 comments: to “ Inspiring Holiday Story so far...