Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Giving Thanks...

November 22, 2007 4 comments

First and foremost, I thank God for giving me the talent to write and for the work He has sent my way this year.

I'm thankful for my three beautiful children, two stepchildren, my husband and my family. Without their love and support, I wouldn't be able to get through the rough times.

I'm thankful for you, for each and every visit you make to my blog. Whether I'm ranting about my writing life or life in general, you always come back for more, and many of you leave words of encouragement to help lift me back up when I'm down. Thank you, thank you, thank you… for everything!

I'm thankful for being able to work from home to do what I love most: write and help others through my words.

Finally, I'm thankful for all my fans. Without you to read my words, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends! May God bless you and yours!

4 comments: to “ Giving Thanks... so far...