Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Discover Southern Illinois Has Launched!

November 16, 2007 1 comments

Yee haw! It took me all night, but I finally managed to create a theme for Discover Southern Illinois that I'm satisfied with, and now all I have left to do is create and distribute the press release. Hmmm… this may be another all-nighter… well, not the press release, just the distributing of the press release.

Discover Southern Illinois will be updated with upcoming events, news, places to dine, places to visit, places to shop and much more -- all in or related to Southern Illinois! If you're from the area then you could find yourself at Discover Southern Illinois often, so be sure to subscribe to the feeds while you're there. Not from the area? No big deal… you might visit someday, and this could be a valuable resource to help make your visit to Southern Illinois a pleasurable one. In fact, if you do head to my neck-of-the-woods, drop me a line and maybe we can meet for coffee and brainstorming… or just general chitchat.

Y'all are the first to receive the news, so I'd like personally invite you to check out my new blog and leave your comments. This gives you a chance to find out more about the place I've called home for many years. Enjoy, and do help spread the word!

1 comments: to “ Discover Southern Illinois Has Launched! so far...