Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Sharing a Halloween Memory

October 31, 2007 2 comments

Happy Halloween, friends! Just a short post today since I still have some more writing to do. Other than wishing you a happy and safe Halloween, I would like to invite you to read a Halloween memory that I just had published at Associated Content. I thought this would be the perfect time to invite you to read my Halloween memory since it is Halloween. So, all I ask for is just a few minutes of your time to read and rate my short Halloween story: Halloween Tradition: Trick-or-Treating at Grandma's House.

If you find my memory entertaining, I invite you to share it with everyone you know on this Halloween day. To share my Halloween memory with your friends and family, you can click "Email to Friends" at the beginning of the true story, or you can post a link to it from your Web site, blog, or if you have a Myspace and/or another social networking profile, send the link to everyone in your friends list. I sure would appreciate any readers you send my way, because I chose to submit the story just to share my special memory with everyone.

Once you've finished reading my cherished Halloween memory, please rate it and leave me a comment there or here to let me know your thoughts, and please encourage your friends and family to do the same. I love hearing from my readers!

Add me to your Myspace friends

2 comments: to “ Sharing a Halloween Memory so far...