Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Absolutely No Energy!

February 23, 2007 0 comments

Today, I woke up still feeling tired after more than six hours of sleep, and as the day progressed, I discovered that I had no energy at all and got sleepier by the minute. Not only was I tired and had no energy, but later in the evening I felt a bit dizzy. Who knows what's up, but God himself (shrugs). Despite everything, I managed to write the daily update on "As the World Turns" for Soaps.com, cook supper for hubby, and after Survivor went off, I worked on the Coffee Break for Writers e-zine (due to go out Monday). Now, I'm blogging, and I think after this, I'll go to bed and hope and pray that I feel more energized tomorrow.

On another note, spring is fast approaching. I love everything about spring expect for the thunderstorms and tornadoes, and according to the local news, we have some of those severe storms and possible tornadoes headed our way for this weekend. I was actually hoping for a nice, warm weekend, but I guess I'll have to brave what God sends our way.

Well, sorry it's so short, but I think I'm going to hit the sack now. Until next time, never give up on your dreams - work toward them.

Hugs,

Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

0 comments: to “ Absolutely No Energy! so far...