Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

New Years Resolutions

December 28, 2006 1 comments

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas or Hanukkah (which ever you celebrate)! Now we have the New Year to look forward to, and as always, most of us make our annual resolutions for the New Year. Sure, we may not meet them all, but at least we try ;) After all, what is New Years without resolutions? :)

I've been thinking about my resolutions for this New Year, and I've come up with a list of resolutions related to my writing. This year my resolutions include finishing the second edition of "On the Net Resource Guide for Writers" (already in the works), start "Fair Catch" (a romance novel), publish at least 50 more articles, get published in a few popular national magazines, and finally, find another regular paying writing gig. I know this isn't a long list of resolutions, but this small list is sure to keep me busy for at least half of 2007.

Not only do I have resolutions to start on, but I'll also be re-working my annual writing goals, and of course, figuring my taxes for this year; we have to keep Uncle Sam happy. ;)

So, what are your New Year's resolutions for 2007? Post your comment and share them with me.

If I don't post again before the year ends, I would like to take this time to wish you and yours a very safe and happy New Year! Remember to drive sober or give your keys to a sober friend. Don't have a sober friend, call a cab or stay the night.

Never give up on your dreams--work toward them,
Misti Sandefur, freelance writer/editor

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

1 comments: to “ New Years Resolutions so far...

  • Anonymous 6:35 AM CST
     

    You're going to be a busy woman in 2007 :)

    I posted my resolutions over the course of the last two weeks at WritingSpark.com - I might be pretty busy too, lol.

    I got your comment (last week, I think it was?) and honestly, I'm not sure how we came across each other's blogs, lol, but here we are.

    Enjoy your weekend!