Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Interview With a Soap Star!

November 14, 2006 0 comments

Been a while, so I thought I'd better let you know what I've been up to. As always, I've pretty much been a busy little bee writing the updates and news for Soaps.com. I just recently interviewed Matthew Morrison (Adam) from "As the World Turns," and tonight I will be putting the interview together. Watch for the interview at Soaps.com! (You should find it in the "news" section.)

Other than the interview, I'm still working on the second edition of "On the Net Resource Guide for Writers," and I'm also working on a few articles with gift ideas for teenagers, gift ideas for teachers, etc. Once these are published, I will post a link to them on my blog at MySpace. If you don't want to continue checking my blog at MySpace for articles, you can always go there and click on "subscribe to this blog." Then, everytime I make a new entry there, it should notify you via e-mail. A whole lot easier than checking back on a daily basis ;)

Well, it's back to work for me. I've got to get that interview ready for publication.

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur, freelance writer/editor

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

0 comments: to “ Interview With a Soap Star! so far...