Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Happy Thanksgiving

November 23, 2006 1 comments

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's now 10:26 p.m. where I live, and my family and I had our traditional Thanksgiving festivities at noon today. To be honest -- even this many hours later -- I am still stuffed to the gills! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving and got your fill of turkey and all the trimmings. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain the majority of us will be eating turkey for the next few days :) Plus, most of you guys out there will probably be taking left-overs in your lunch boxes for a week or more ;)

Now that the Thanksgiving festivities are over, many are preparing for their annual shopping trip tomorrow. That's the day when several do their Christmas shopping, because stores all around have bargains galore! I'm not one of those people, though. Personally, I'm not much for shopping. I don't really care for large crowds, and this year, I've decided to do my Christmas shopping on the Internet. I can find lots of bargains online, and I don't have to fight the crowds, long lines, and people fighting over silly stuff. I can have everything shipped to my front door. Of course, I still have to wrap everything and place it under the Christmas tree, but at least I'll avoid the rest of the mess :)

If you're like me and thinking about doing your Christmas shopping online, then you may want to check out a few of the places I shop for bargains: Best Buy, Amazon and Overstock. All three of these places usually have some great bargains!

Join me Monday as I talk about my very first book, "Help From Above." Many have raved about how similiar it is to "Touched by an Angel" and "It's a Wonderful Life.", and they all usually e-mail to ask the same question: how I came up with the idea. So, I've decided to reveal the answer to everyone. Come back and visit me Monday to find out how "Help From Above" was born!

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur

Visit Misti Sandefur's Official Web Site

Find Out the Latest News About Misti Sandefur

1 comments: to “ Happy Thanksgiving so far...

  • Anonymous 11:05 PM CST
     

    I, too, decided to do most of my shopping on the Internet this year - on eBay, actually. It's actually exciting to get a new present in the mail every other day, haha. Plus, it's easier for me to use the money from my PayPal account than it is to use cash, or transfer money to the bank, this year.