Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

For All You Soap Opera Fans

September 26, 2006 1 comments

Horray! I have another writing job, and not only am I going to enjoy this job, but I'm so excited about it. Starting next week (Monday) I will be writing recaps and news for Soaps.com. The recaps and news will be for "As the World Turns," CBS's soap opera. Soaps.com also gives the recaps and news for many other soap operas too, so drop by and keep up-to-date with your favorite soaps; we'd love to have you!

There is a message board at Soaps.com as well, and if you register (free) you can participate. As a matter of fact, drop by the board for "As the World Turns" and say hi to me :)

So far I've really enjoyed working with the editor at Soaps.com (Chrissi). Before I got the job as writer we exchanged e-mails a few times, and she expressed how much she enjoyed reading other articles and recaps I had written, but at that time she didn't have an opening, and she said she would keep me in mind. Well, last week I received an e-mail from her asking me if I would be the writer for "As the World Turns," and I gladly accepted the position.

Again, please, if you're one of those many addicted to soap operas, drop by soaps.com and visit me at the boards.

Until next time, never give up on your dreams -- work toward them!

Misti Sandefur
Freelance Writer & Editor

1 comments: to “ For All You Soap Opera Fans so far...