Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Ideas Form in Weird Places

August 9, 2006 0 comments

All writers have ideas pop into their heads all the time, and tonight I not only had ideas pop into my head, but I had an idea come to me in the weirdest place. While sitting on the toliet an idea came to me, can you believe that? I guess it can happen, and I may not be the only writer to have an idea come to me while sitting on the stool, but I could be the only one to admit it. Now that I think about it though it may not be too weird. After all, there's nothing to do when you're sitting in a quite room and can't get up. Well, unless you're like my husband and grab a magazine to take with you when you know you'll be in there a while... LOL... Of course I'll admit I've grabbed a magazine a few times too, but there's also times when you get in there to do one thing and end up having to do another, so what better then to let the creative juices flow while you're starring at the walls :)

Yes, I know, this is a very odd subject and I'll not bore you any longer, but I just had to share it. I don't know why, I just had to.

I'll let you go now, more work to do, but I'll be back again, and I'll do my best not to discuss such weird topics.

Never give up on your dreams -- work toward them,
Misti Sandefur, freelance writer/editor
http://www.mistisandefur.com

0 comments: to “ Ideas Form in Weird Places so far...