Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Web Site Complete & Another Project in the Works

May 8, 2006 2 comments

I'm happy to say I've finally finished re-modeling my Web site and it's back up for viewing. I hope that you'll stop by to see my new look, and most of all, I hope you'll let me know what you think about the new look. You can send your comments on my new look, and also any suggestions you may have to me by signing my guestbook, posting your comments here or by e-mail (see "contact information" on my new and improved Web site).

As always, my Web site will give you more information about me, my writing and my books. In addition, I also list resources for fellow writers. Oh yes, and the new addition to my Web site...a recent picture of me since the one that was there before was over two years old.

Now that I've finished re-modeling my Web site I'm now working on another project. This next project will be announced on the front page of my Web site and also in the news section once I have completed it. The new project I'm working on is an e-zine for writers. Yes, I know there are many newsletters and e-zines out there for writers, but I'm looking to take a different approach with mine. Mine will cover topics that aren't usually covered in other e-zines, and if they are they aren't covered as often. I don't want to give it all away until I've finished the project, but I will say, I'm going to do my very best to make it different from all the others, and best of all, it will be a paying market for all you writers out there.

I expect my new e-zine to be completed within the next month, but I will keep you updated. I'm only working on this project in my spare time right now. Since the project is my own I also have to focus on paying assignments and my other writing projects for clients; my clients come first. However, as I have the extra time I will be putting this e-zine together. If you're a writer and have any suggestions for my new e-zine, please send your suggestions by posting a comment (you can post anonoymously). Send suggestions of things you'd like to see and read about in the e-zine that you don't normally see or read a lot about in other e-zines, newsletters or magazines for writers. I'm excited about my new project, and I hope that it brings lots of help, guideance and advice to other writers.

That will do it for tonight. Don't forget to leave your comments on my Web site's new look, and also, don't forget to leave your suggestions for my new e-zine for writers.

Best Wishes,
Misti Sandefur, Author & Professional Freelance Writer
http://www.mistisandefur.com

P.S. In case you're wondering, I'm thinking of calling my new e-zine Coffee Break with Misti Sandefur. If you have a better title suggestion just let me know -- there will be something special in it for you later if I choose your title.

2 comments: to “ Web Site Complete & Another Project in the Works so far...