Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

My Worst Date Ever

May 18, 2006 0 comments

I just entered a short story into a contest, and the short story is true. It's about my worst date, and it just happens to be about the very first blind date I ever went on. It's a dandy. You can head over now to read all about it, and while you're there, please support me by giving me a good rating (*wink*), the rating on the story is a part of the judging process. Also, leave your comments and let me know if you enjoyed reading about my bad experience...or should I call it a nightmare?

I'm going to bed now, I've been up all night, so I need to catch some much needed zzzz's. I just wanted to let you know about my story, and invite you to read all about it. Until next time, take care and God bless!

Hugs,
Misti Sandefur, Author & Freelance Writer
www.mistisandefur.com

0 comments: to “ My Worst Date Ever so far...