Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Another Writing Gig

April 4, 2006 0 comments

Good evening friends, tonight's post will be a little short because I still have a lot of writing to do tonight in order to meet an approaching deadline. I wanted to post and let you know about a new writing gig that I will be writing on daily, and the good thing about this one is you can read it. For all you parents out there, I am now writing a blog for Family Matters Media. The title of the blog is Motherhood Survival. In this blog I will talk about my experiences with divorce, parenting, step-parenting and domestic violence. In addition, I will also give parenting advice, and I may share a few craft projects you can enjoy with your children. It doesn't matter if you're a single parent, married parent, male or female -- Motherhood Survival is for all parents.

I invite you to visit me at Motherhood Survival, and I welcome your comments too. As a matter of fact, if there is a topic about parenting, divorce or domestic violence that you'd like me to cover, stop by and suggest it to me. You can visit Motherhood Survival by clicking here. This is going to be a fun writing gig, and I am looking forward to it!

Speaking of parenting, next month is Mother's Day, and I'm sure you don't want to forget your mother. Send Mom some Mother's Day flowers to show her your appreciation, and also to show her how much you care. She'll love them!

0 comments: to “ Another Writing Gig so far...