Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

Another Writing Opportunity

March 10, 2006 1 comments

I have found another writing opportunity and would like to share it with you -- this opportunity puts a little extra money into my pocket. As a matter of fact, it's income I can use to buy writing supplies, and even pay a few of my smaller bills. What's even better is this opportunity doesn't call for a whole lot of writing, and it doesn't take much time -- allowing me more time to focus on my other deadlines. All I have to do is post a link to sites that are given to me, and these links are placed on my blogs. Later, the company has plans for not only allowing bloggers to make money posting a link in their blog, but they will allow bloggers to make a little more by writing for some of their clients. The writing will be about the client, and it must be placed in your blog.

Do you have a blog that you write in often? Then you too can make money blogging. It's really simple to do, and you make $5.00 for every link you place (paid weekly). I've been doing this for about a month now, and I can say that so far the company has paid promptly. They do pay through PayPal, so a PayPal account is something you need to have. When you sign-up, in the comments field of their sign-up form, say the following: "I was referred to you by Misti Sandefur, and her e-mail is mistis@articledistributionservices.com" (be sure to mention both my name and e-mail).

If you have any questions at all about the opportunity just ask me -- I'll be glad to tell you about my experience. Like I said, it can put extra money into your pocket, and the company, so far, has paid promptly. Best of luck to you. Until next time, don't give up on your dreams -- work toward them.

1 comments: to “ Another Writing Opportunity so far...

  • Katherine Huether 4:41 PM CST
     

    Hey- I stopped in from Absolute Write. I've been working with this company for a while, even before they started their website. They are extremely reliable and it is a nice source of extra income.