Subscribe to my full RSS feed or receive updates via e-mail.

My NaNoWriMo Novel -- Christian Fiction Series

November 2, 2009 0 comments

This is my first year as a NaNoWriMo participant, and I'm really excited! My NaNoWriMo novel is one I've had outlined for about a year now but hadn't started the writing process. I've kept busy writing for clients and working on a few of my other personal projects that I hadn't found the time to start writing the novel I outlined a year ago. This novel, Spiritual Journey, is the first book in my first Christian fiction series. Yep, more novels will follow, and they'll have the same heroine.

I figured NaNoWriMo would be the best time to start writing the first book in my upcoming Christian Fiction Series. NaNoWriMo is giving me the motivation I need, and I'm happy to announce that I've already written almost 2000 words, and it's only the second day.

Would you like a sneak peek of Spiritual Journey? No problem, just head to my NaNoWriMo profile now to read a short description and excerpt of my NaNoWriMo novel. Keep in mind, the excerpt is my first draft. Right now I'm more worried about writing as much as I can the best I can, and then I'll worry about the editing later. I do, however, welcome your comments and suggestions on the excerpt. Did it keep your attention? What could I do later to make it better? I'm open to all your feedback and suggestions, and don't worry about hurting my feelings. If you're not honest with me, then I can't correct my mistakes.

Enjoy the sneak peak into my NaNoWriMo novel and God bless!